Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now...

As is darn evident from the title I just want to rant a bit... boredom is but the precursor to forced creativity... Also frustration and lost love too do work as excellent muses to apalling creativity... As they say in the vedas and in the words of the poets, from all destruction doth rise creation itself...

As you can definitely make out I am just a confused soul... God ( I am an agnostic... still...) wielded the 'Confundo' charm whilst I was being created... Unlike the children from 1947 midnight, I do not have any special powers I must confess... Believed I had though as a child much as we cling on to our faith of the super-natural...

A bit about myself... If anyone but the forced few are still willing to find out... I ( I quite like using the Capital I), though I would love to convince myself that I am no egoist..., am a confused, qualified (if degrees are anything to go by) Physicist, Half an MBA, a singer and a violinist... However as is very apparent I am perpetually confused...

Confusion is but the key to a carefree existence... take life or rather the events that make our lives as they choose to come... lucky for me I am not an outcast to society as of yet... which basically means good enough institutes (not mental, as much as u would like to believe) have always accepted me...

Even now I am confused whether the corporate life is for me, and if it is what in it is???

I guess the only thing I am sure of in life is the halo of the life I envy... I want to be successful (again confusion as to its definition, but basically I have accepted it to be when people like saying that I have done well), and have a nice family... People have been my truest faith in life... Whether we just remain as isolated atoms without the pattern of life after we die (am scared of death, of imagining the void, like the 'seventh seal' where Ingmar Bergman himself faced the notion of death face to face) , or not we as humans are lucky enough to 'feel' the beauty of relationships... Yes am quite sensitive as a person... and often embaress myself with outpourings...

Truly writing does help solve boredom...atleast till I do not get bored of it... :)

I guess as an inaugaration post I have done even my confused state of being proud... Will follow soon with a second post...

The next line is a marketing gimmick...

READ TO LEARN THE PHILOSOPHIES OF LIFE... STATE OF BEING

No comments: